Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Sissy!

     My Sissy's birthday is coming up soon and I have been pondering on what to get her.  I have thought about buying her a t-shirt that says, "My Sister has the BEST Sister in the world."  I wonder if she would
wear it?
     I am the one with the best sister in the world.  I feel blessed to have her in my life.  She is my best friend, she is always there for me, she puts others before herself, she is an awesome nurse, and she is the hardest working mom that I know. 
     I gave her such a hard time when we were younger.  There is nine years between us and while she was a teenager, I was the annoying, brattish, little pest of a kid.  I would spy on her phone calls and while she was hanging out with her friends.  I would lock her out of the house and laugh at her.  I would tattle on her for everything she did.  I was NOT very nice to my sissy!  Even though I did all of that to her, she still loved me. 
     I may not know what to get her for her birthday, but I hope she knows that I love her very much.  I'm grateful to have her in my life.

Happy Birthday to my Sissy, the BEST Sissy in the world!