Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Thirty Three

    When I was a little girl, I used to dream about what my future husband would be like.  Would he be tall, dark and handsome? Would he have light or dark colored eyes?  Would he live on a farm and like horses?  What would he be like with the kids?  How many kids would we have? 
    Recently, my stud muffin told me how he would look off his back porch when he was a teen and think of what his future wife would be like.  He dreamed of a petite, red headed woman.  Go figure!He would look towards the mountains and think of where his future wife was living.  What would she be doing that day.  Little did he know, that his future wife lived beyond those same mountains, down in a coal mining town, dreaming about him.
   Happy 33rd Birthday Tim!!!!
I'm glad that we found each other!!!!